- ½ cup self raising flour
- 420g can Edgell Corn Kernels, drained
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1-2 tablespoons oil, for cooking
- Fresh tomato and avocado salsa and watercress, for serving
Place flour, Edgell Corn Kernels, spring onions and smoked paprika in a large bowl. Combine eggs and milk and stir into dry ingredients.STEP 2
Heat oil in a frypan over medium heat. Drop heaped tablespoons of mixture into frypan, spread to approximately 6cm in diameter. Cook until golden, turn and cook other side. Repeat with remaining mixture.STEP 3
Serve with fresh tomato and avocado salsa. Garnish with watercress.
Fresh chives may be used instead of spring onion.