Adding green beans to potato salad adds great texture and colour. Serving it warm is a nice change.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:1 mins
- 1/2 cup egg-based mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 750g can Edgell Tiny Taters, drained and halved
- 410g can Edgell Sliced Green Beans, drained
- 4 slices prosciutto, grilled until crisp
Place mayonnaise, parsley and mustard in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Combine halved Edgell Tiny Taters, Sliced Green Beans and mayonnaise, top with grilled prosciutto.
This salad can be served warm. Bacon can be substituted for prosciutto.