1. Use of the information and data contained on the Simplot Web Site is at your sole risk.
2. Individuals relying on the information on this Site are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness.
3. The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice. Simplot Australia may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
4. Simplot, its brands, subsidiaries, board members and employees:
a. make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
b. accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
c. make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
d. make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
e. do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
f. do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
g. do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
h. do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites.
5. All Edgell and related trademarks and logo’s displayed on this Site are the registered or are the licensed trademarks of Simplot Australia. It is prohibited to use the trademarks on any content displayed on this website without the prior written consent from Simplot Australia.
6. All information and materials on this website including recipes, data, documents, graphics, images, media files, software, logo’s and web pages are protected by copyright, regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on the materials.
7. Material may be downloaded, stored in cache, displayed and printed from this Site in its unaltered form only for your personal and non-commercial use. Information must not be copied, republished, transmitted, framed, posted, uploaded, distributed, transmitted or modified in any way without authorisation.