Cajun spice produces wonderful flavours & gives a lovely warmth to foods especially in this recipe.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:10 mins
- 8 skinless chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 420g can Edgell Super Sweet Corn Kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
Coat chicken in Cajun spice.
Heat oil in wok or frying pan and cook chicken for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on each side and cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
Add to pan; capsicum, zucchini and Edgell Super Sweet Corn Kernels. Cook tossing for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Serve chicken on top of vegetables and garnished with coriander.
Lamb fillets also work well for this recipe.