A real ‘Tex Mex’ style pizza!
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 2 x 20cm prepared pizza bases
- 1 x 300g can Edgell Mexi Beans
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, chopped
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Corn chips, for garnish
Place pizza bases onto a lightly greased oven tray. Spread Edgell Mexi Beans over bases and top with capsicums and grated cheeses evenly on top.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted and pizzas are browned.
Serve the pizzas topped with light sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped chives. Garnish with corn chips.
For a tasty alternative simply add 6 slices of salami to each pizza base.