Delicious and full of flavour, quesadillas are perfect for an afterschool snack or an addition to a Mexican feast!
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 415g John West Pink Salmon, drained, bones removed and flaked
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 125g can Edgell Diced Capsicum, drained
- 125g can Edgell Super Sweet Corn Kernels, drained
- 6 tortillas
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- Oil spray
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Coriander and mint leaves, for garnish
Combine John West Pink Salmon, mayonnaise, spring onions, Edgell Diced Capsicum and Edgell Super Sweet Corn Kernels in a bowl until salmon is smooth.
Divide and spread salmon mixture between 3 tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese and cover with remaining tortillas.
Heat a frypan over medium heat. Spray each tortilla with oil on both sides and toast quesadillas on both sides until golden. Cut into wedges and serve immediately with lime wedges. Garnish with mint and coriander leaves.
Baby spinach leaves can also be added beneath the cheese to add extra vegies to your meal.