A bacon twist on the traditional pea and ham soup. This one is extra quick, easy and delicious!
Prep time:3 mins
Cook time:7 mins
- 2 teaspoons oil or butter
- 2 spring onions, sliced, plus extra, for garnish
- 4 shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 420g can Edgell Garden Peas, undrained
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Crusty bread, for serving
Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add spring onions bacon and sauté for 1 minute.
Stir in undrained Edgell Garden Peas and chicken stock. Bring to the boil stirring continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Puree until smooth. Serve with crusty bread and garnish with extra spring onions.
Sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper before serving.