Put this recipe on the menu for your next pizza night!
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 400g lamb mince
- ½ onion, grated
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 x 22cm plain pizza bases
- 2 tablespoons toasted pinenuts
- 410g can Edgell Tiny Taters – Lightly Minted, drained and thinly sliced
- ½ cup light tasty cheese
- rocket leaves, for garnish
Heat oil in a non-stick pan, cook lamb mince, grated onion and Moroccan spice for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Add tomato paste and cook for 1 minute. Allow to cool slightly.
Spoon meat mixture onto pizza bases and sprinkle with toasted pinenuts. Arrange Edgell Tiny Tater slices on top and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15 minutes and serve topped with rocket leaves.
Sprinkle some extra pinenuts on top of the potato slices before topping with cheese.