A baked savoury slice that has the Mexican flavours of cumin, beans, sour cream, corn and cheese.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:20 mins
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 125g can Edgell Creamed Corn
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 300g can Edgell Mexi Beans
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- ¾ cup grated tasty cheese
- ¼ cup grated tasty cheese, extra
In a large bowl lightly beat together eggs, sour cream and Edgell Creamed Corn.
Stir in garlic, ground cumin, parsley, Edgell Mexi Beans, chicken and cheese; mix well. Pour mixture into a lightly greased and baking paper lined 25cm x 17cm slice pan. Sprinkle extra cheese evenly over mixture.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve warm or cold.
For an extra kick, add a few drops of Tabasco sauce in step 1.