A delicious combination salad with a Mexican twist.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 420g can Edgell Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 125g can Edgell Corn Kernels, drained
- 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons mild chilli sauce
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges for serving
Place drained Edgell Red Kidney Beans, drained Edgell Corn Kernels, capsicum, spring onion and tomato in a bowl.
Add sweet chilli sauce and gently toss to combine. Arrange salad in serving bowls; serve with avocado and lime wedges.
Serve with pita bread or in a mountain bread wrap. Edgell Four Bean Mix may be used in this recipe.