A delightful mix of potato and bean salad with chick pea gremolata
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- ½ x 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Baby Green Beans
- 8 baby potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 125g can Edgell Chick Peas, well drained
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup semi sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
Cook frozen Birds Eye Baby Green Beans following packet directions. Rinse in cold water and drain well. Arrange beans and baby potatoes on a serving platter.
Place Edgell Chick Peas and garlic in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Stir through olive oil, parsley, semi sundried tomatoes, lemon zest and juice. Spoon mixture over green beans and drizzle with extra olive oil.
For a quick alternative to cooking potatoes, use a drained 822g can of Edgell Tiny Taters.