A Greek style salad with Edgell Butter Beans, red onion, cucumber and haloumi.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:5 mins
- 400g can Edgell Butter Beans, drained
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 100g haloumi cheese, cut into cubes or batons
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Combine Edgell Butter Beans, onion, tomatoes and cucumber together and arrange on a serving platter.
Panfry haloumi in a non stick frypan until golden brown on each side and arrange on salad
Combine lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and oil in a screw top jar. Season to taste. Drizzle over salad and serve immediately.
This salad is great accompaniment to BBQ lamb.