Deliciously light and aromatic, you will love the flavours of this dish!
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:8 mins
- 1 cup frozen Birds Eye Broad Beans, steamed or boiled until just tender
- 300g can Edgell Chick Peas, drained
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, de-seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh baby mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon each olive oil and lemon juice
- 300g packet frozen Birds Eye Ocean Selections Flathead, thawed following packet directions
- 2 tablespoons dukkah
- 1 tablespoon oil, extra
Discard outer skins from Birds Eye Broad Beans and place beans in a bowl. Add Edgell Chick Peas, onion, tomato, herbs and toss gently to combine.
Combine oil and lemon juice in a small screwtop jar to make a dressing and drizzle over salad.
Remove thawed Birds Eye Flathead fillets from individual packaging and sprinkle with dukkah on both sides. Heat oil in a non stick frypan over medium-high heat and cook fish fillets following panfry packet directions. Serve fish with broad bean salad.
Use your favourite flavoured dukkah for this recipe.