A quick and creamy tuna rice salad with peas and corn.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 185g can John West Tuna Olive Oil Blend, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 420g can Edgell Baby Peas and Corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Rocket, for serving
Combine rice, John West Tuna, parsley, spring onions and Edgell Baby Peas and Corn in a large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl and toss through rice mixture. Season to taste. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving on a bed of rocket.
Alternatively, French dressing can be used in this recipe.