Edgell Tiny Taters make potato salad preparation a breeze, no need to cook!
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 822g can Edgell Tiny Taters, drained and cut in half
- 3 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- ½ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon French dressing
- Fresh chives, for garnish
Combine Edgell Tiny Taters and eggs in a large bowl. Mix mayonnaise, curry, chutney, sugar and dressing in a small bowl and gently fold through potato mixture.
Refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving. Serve garnished with chives.
Add 2 tablespoons of toasted almonds for extra crunch.