Cherry tomatoes are at their best at Christmas time; fill and serve.
Prep time:20 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes, washed
- 125g packet cream cheese, softened
- 125g can Edgell Creamed Corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Fresh coriander sprigs for garnish
Cut a thin slice off the top of cherry tomatoes and carefully remove or scoop out the seeds. Drain upside down on paper towel while preparing filling.
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese Edgell Creamed Corn and coriander, spoon or pipe filling into tomato cavity. Garnish with a sprig of coriander.
Fresh chopped basil can be used as an alternative to coriander.