Quick and easy bolognese with four bean mix
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g lean beef mince
- 250g tomato paste – no added salt
- 400g can diced tomatoes – no added salt
- 1 cup reduced salt beef stock
- 420g can Edgell Four Bean Mix, drained and rinsed
- ½ teaspoon dried mixed herbs
In a non stick pan, cook onion, garlic and mince until browned.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, stock Edgell Four Bean Mix and mixed herbs.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with pasta.
Recipe developed in accordance with the Heart Foundation recipe development guidelines