Serve as a dinner party starter or serve with a salad as a light lunch.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, semi thawed
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill or chives
- 425g can Edgell Asparagus Green Spears, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Divide pastry sheet in half and cut each half into 4 equal rectangular strips.
Place pastry strips onto a greased baking tray and spread with combined cream cheese and chopped dill.
Arrange 2-3 drained Edgell Asparagus on each strip of pastry and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for 15-18 minutes.
Finely chopped cooked bacon can be added to the cream cheese.