A tasty combination of chicken, corn and cucumber topped with coriander and lime juice dressing.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:6 mins
- Olive oil spray
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet
- 420g can Edgell Super Sweet Corn, drained
- ½ continental cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red chilli
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
Spray a large frypan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from frypan and allow to cool. Shred chicken finely.
Combine Edgell Super Sweet Corn, shredded chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving to allow flavours to develop.
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.
Try using 2 cups shredded BBQ chicken instead of chicken breast fillet, if desired.