A light homemade pesto tossed through pasta.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:12 mins
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 400g can Edgell Butter Beans, drained
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups spiral pasta, cooked following packet directions
- Tomato quarters and baby spinach leaves for garnish
Place spinach into food processor with drained Edgell Butter Beans, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Process until finely chopped.
Gently toss together cooked spiral pasta and spinach mixture in saucepan and reheat for 1-2 minutes.
Spoon pasta into serving dishes and garnish with tomato quarters and baby spinach leaves.
Add 2 cups shredded cooked barbecue chicken and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.