A real Sunday night dish great served with a salad.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup frozen Birds Eye Chopped Onions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Spanish chorizo sausage, sliced
- 750g can Edgell Tiny Taters, drained and sliced
- 125g can Edgell Diced Capsicum
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Heat oil in a heavy based frying pan; cook frozen Birds Eye Chopped Onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes. Add sausage and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Gently stir in drained and sliced Edgell Tiny Taters and drained Edgell Diced Capsicum. Combine eggs with milk and pour over potato mixture.
Cook over a low heat for 10 minutes or until almost set. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese and place under a preheated grill until browned and cooked through.
Chopped bacon can be substituted for the chorizo sausage.