A refreshing blend of rice, dukkah chicken, parsley, tomatoes, peas, pinenuts, almonds and lemon.
Prep time:15 mins
Cook time:3 mins
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley (Italian)
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 220g can Edgell Garden Peas, drained
- 1/2 cup pinenuts or slivered almonds, toasted
- Juice of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, coated in dukkah, cooked and sliced (see tip)
Toss together cooked rice, parsley, cherry tomatoes, drained Edgell Garden Peas, pinenuts, lemon juice and oil.
Spoon rice salad onto serving plates and top with dukkah crusted chicken and serve.
Dukkah is available with the herbs and spices in most supermarkets. For a quick dukkah chicken, rub each chicken breast with dukkah and press firmly. Pan fry chicken in 1 tablespoon of oil until cooked through. Slice and serve.