A crisp and crunchy refreshingly light salad just right for hot summer days.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:0 mins
- 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 425g can Edgell Sliced Beetroot, drained
- 1 apple, cut into thin slices
- 1 stick celery, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 2 spring onions, cut into thin diagonal slices
- ¼ cup walnut halves
- 1/3 cup prepared French dressing
- Shredded orange zest, for garnish
Place mixed lettuce leaves on a large serving plate and arrange Edgell Sliced Beetroot, apple slices, celery, spring onions and walnut halves over the top.
Drizzle French dressing over salad and garnish with orange zest.
For a simple French dressing, combine 1/3 cup oil, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar and 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard in screw top jar and season to taste. Replace lid and shake well until combined.