A quick and easy Thai green curry recipe
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:15 mins
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cornflour blended with 1 tablespoon water
- 300g chicken tenderloins
- 410g can Edgell Sliced Green Beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Steamed rice and lime wedges, for serving
Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add spring onions and curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
Add coconut milk and chicken tenderloins. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Stir in Edgell Sliced Green Beans, coriander and heat through.
Serve with steamed rice and lime wedges.
Make an easy Thai red chicken curry by substituting red curry paste for the green curry paste.