A delicious combination of vegetables in a creamy filling encased with crispy pastry.
Prep time:10 mins
Cook time:30 mins
- 2 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 822g can Edgell Tiny Taters, drained and chopped
- 300g can Edgell Creamed Corn
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 1 cup finely shredded spinach leaves
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
Cut pastry sheets into quarters. Gently press pastry squares into 8 x ¾ cup capacity greased muffin pan.
Combine Edgell Tiny Taters, Edgell Creamed Corn, pumpkin, spinach, eggs and cheese in a large bowl. Season to taste. Divide the mixture evenly between pastry cases. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is crisp and the filling is set.
Crumbled fetta cheese can be substituted for the tasty cheese.